Dec 27, 2019
Real estate crowdfunding is still an emerging concept that many of us real estate investors continue to be intrigued by and are eager to learn more about. On today’s episode, we are excited to talk with Johnetta Paye, Esq. who is real estate attorney and a partner in a real estate crowdfund with over 10,000 investors. We discuss all things real estate crowdfunding on today’s episode, from the different types of crowdfunding strategies, how to vet crowdfunds and assess if they are right for you, and the power of stepping back in order to step forward.
Johnetta G. Paye, Esq. (aka J. Paye) is a real estate attorney and consultant. She played a critical role in helping to build a $50 million Regulation A+ Tier II real estate investing crowdfund, which she holds an equity interest. Over the last 10 years, she has handled real estate matters for commercial real estate agencies, developers, homebuyers, landlords, residential real estate agencies, real estate brokers, realtors, sellers and tenants. Her client base consists of nationally recognized investors and Chicago based real estate investor clients. She also represent international real estate investors. She is an attorney title agent for Chicago Title, Fidelity National Title, ATA National Title Group, Greater Illinois Title Company and Lakeland Title.
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Johnetta, including:
· The fund that she started to make Real Estate investing affordable for everyone
· Different types of crowdfunding strategies
· How to vet crowdfunds and assess the right fit for you
· The power of stepping back to step forward
· Website – http://www.jpaye.com/services/real-estate/
· Social Media – jpayeesq
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have 2k+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have over 3k meetup members attending 20+ InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!