Dec 20, 2019
We are thrilled to sit down and chat with Jennifer Barner from Lighthouse Ventures on today’s show! We dig into Jennifer’s real estate investing journey from how it took her 6 months to find her first deal to now flipping 15 properties in the last 8 months through partnerships. We discuss the importance of patience in this business, her path of forming partnerships to be able to do more deals, and how it is never too late to expand a family!
Jennifer Barner is the founder of Lighthouse Ventures, a private equity real estate investment firm. She is a real estate investment specialist and entrepreneur with a real estate background including rehabbing, wholesaling, lease options and buy-and-hold rental properties. Prior to turning full time real estate investor Jennifer worked in sales at both IBM and Microsoft managing software implementations. She has also helped to launch several lifestyle and health companies. Jennifer holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Finance from the University of Washburn. She lives in the Kansas City area with her husband and four children.
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Jennifer, including:
· The power of getting that first deal done
· The importance of patience and positivity
· Using nontraditional ways to fund deals
· How to leverage partners and processes to scale
· Email - email@example.com
· Website – www.LighthouseVenturesKC.com
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have 1500+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have over 2000 meetup members attending close to 15 InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!