Dec 6, 2019
With 14 rental properties, 400 doors under management, and her second baby on the way, Lexi Teifke from TRE Homes does not sit still for too long! On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Lexi, and really dive into the team she has built in order to grow her property management company. We discuss the philosophy that guides her property management company, the breakdown of her company organization chart, the power of hiring specialists and virtual assistants, and why she does not believe “work-life balance” exists.
In 2015, Lexi and her husband Matthew started their property management company, TRE Homes, which is based in Austin, Texas. Lexi started out as a second-grade teacher in Bryan while Matt was getting his master’s degree. Once they moved to Austin, Lexi’s plan was to set up her property management company while looking for a teaching job; but through their networking efforts and connections, they started growing the property management quickly and she decided not to go back to teaching. Matt worked in commercial brokerage until October 2018 when he came over to TRE to join Lexi full time. They had their first baby boy in December of 2018. Lexi and Matt have 14 rental properties as investments and they are looking to expand into commercial/industrial this year!
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Lexi, including:
· Her philosophy of property management
· How she built the right team with the right people
· The breakdown of her company org chart and the power of hiring specialists (and VAs)
· The importance of writing down your processes and following them
· Why she does not believe in “work-life balance”
· Website – www.TREhomes.com/
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in-person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have 1700+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have over 3000 meetup members attending 20+ InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on:
Please leave a comment below!